Weekly Family Newsletter
October 2, 2015
- 10/8 8th Grade field trip to the Guthrie for To Kill a Mockingbird
- 10/15 Parent-Teacher Conferences
- 10/16 Moonlight Mystery Madness, after school – midnight, open to Middle School Students
- 10/20 Parent-Teacher Conferences
- 10/23 No School Teacher in-service
- 10/30 Spooky Family Fun Night 6 - 8 PM
Thank you to all the volunteers who assisted with Grandparents/Special Person Day!!
The following activities are quickly approaching and are actively seeking sign-ups on Volunteer Spot. Follow this link:
- Meals for Parent-Teacher Conferences (Thursday, Oct. 15th & Tuesday, Oct. 20th)
- Photo Re-Take Day (Friday, Oct. 16th)
- Spooky Family Fun Night (Friday, Oct. 30th)
- Junior Achievement 2015 – 3 classrooms still need a volunteer (2P, 2W, and 3O). You do not need to have a child in the class to take on this service for our students.
Picture Re-take Day
Friday October 16th. If your child did not have pictures taken in August, teachers will have forms available for them. These MUST be returned with payment on the 16th. If your child DID have pictures taken but you would like to have them retaken, please bring in the pictures and paperwork from Lifetouch so that your child’s Lifetouch ID is there.
Great success! Thank you to all of our grandparents and special guests! We loved opening our school and seeing the children with their grandparents. Thank you to all of our volunteers and teachers who helped the day go smoothly.
Spooky Family Fun Night – date change
Spooky Family Fun Night has been rescheduled from October 16 to Friday, October 30, 6-8pm. We apologize for any conflicts this may cause, but changed it due to Moonlight Mystery Madness.
Box Tops Update
Thank you to all families for the tremendous support this school year turning in Box Tops for Education – keep ‘em coming! The funds raised last year went toward the purchase of iPad minis for the school.
ALTAR SERVER TRAINING
Candle Bearers - 4th grade or older: Saturday November 7 – 10:00 AM
Master Servers - 6th grade or older*: Saturday November 7 – 11:00 AM
*Adults welcome to be trained as Master Servers
For more info contact Terry at (715) 381-5120 x-104
MRS. ASHWOOD HAS PIANO LESSON OPENINGS Mrs. Ashwood has openings for private piano students. She lives close to school, and has a few before or after school openings. Please contact her for information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-386-6811.
| || |
| || |
YOU CAN AFFORD A CATHOLIC
EDUCATION FOR YOUR CHILDREN!
We welcome families from all religious, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds, who desire an exceptional education.
“We never want money to stand between a family and giving their child a great education.”
- FR. JOHN